Save Your Teeth Today with a Root Canal in Coolidge, Arizona
Our dental experts at Rivers Edge Dental are ready to take your call!
When it comes to getting a root canal, most people would rather do something else! The thing is, dental health is vital and if your has slacked as of late, there is a chance that a root canal could be in your future. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be a difficult appointment, and with the experts at Rivers Edge Dental, it will be the smoothest experience you’ll have!
We are up to date in all our methods, with our team consistently undergoing training to stay abreast of new dental technologies and medical changes. We listen to your concerns, and we won’t perform a root canal in Coolidge, Arizona until you understand the entire procedure. Your comfort is our biggest concern.
Getting To The Root Of the Issue
We will only recommend a root canal if it’s an absolute necessity – as in if it’s the only way to save your tooth. You may not know much about root canals, but they are designed to save your teeth and they will ensure that your dental health remains intact. Root canal therapy is the dental treatment in which your dentist removes the bacteria infecting the tooth pulp in the nerve chamber.
Sometimes, the issues that require a root canal include deep tooth decay, trauma to the tooth and – in some cases – chipped teeth. There are plenty of benefits of a root canal treatment, more than the fact it’ll fix your tooth if it needs it! Some of the benefits include:
- Pain relief pretty much right away! The excruciating pain in your mouth and jaw will completely go away. There will be no more need for ice packs, or pain relief, or over the counter remedies to worry about!
- The root canal that you get will stop an abscess from forming in the infected tooth, preventing even more treatment and tooth loss.
- You will be left with the natural biting force and sensation, which you don’t get when a tooth is removed.
- If you want to be able to feel normal again, a root canal is your best bet.
- Surrounding teeth are protected from any strain, which will keep them from being worn down too fast.
- There are no issues when it comes to missing teeth, and you won’t lose your confidence
because of gaps in the mouth.
Contact Us Now
We are all about ensuring that you are the most comfortable you can be, and at Rivers Edge Dental, we will work with you to ensure that you get the best possible dental care. Our focus is on you, and we do what we can to improve our service as much as possible. We want you to feel looked after – a part of the Rivers Edge Dental family! Give our office a call today, and you can book your appointment with one of our dental experts.